Lazada Philippines
Lazada Philippines

Purposeful Living





           Three years ago, exactly a day after signing the Roll of Attorneys, I had started this blog. My goal was to write everything that I can remember to help future Bar Reviewees, Bar Takers and Bar Passers. Grammar, subject-verb agreement, and cohesion did not matter at that time. To me at that time, Content is prime: I just have to write it before it slips my ever curious and working mind. 

After posting what I thought was necessary to help other students, I had chosen to become the lawyer that I want to be. I became part of the pool of government lawyers dedicated in serving the indigents and the oppressed. I juggled between three courts, pleadings, and legal advice with my personal life. I I stepped out of my Bar Reviewee blog and became the lawyer I wanted to be.

Three years and thirty thousand views later, my blog remained the same. I never looked back and updated it. I was not able to respond to overwhelming messages and e-mails. I allowed the lawyer life consume me. Until one day, I found myself thinking about my purpose in life. I think I have achieved my career goals in this chapter of my life but I felt that something is lacking. I have forgotten my commitment to a cause greater than myself. I promised God that I would be helping future lawyers reach their dreams and in enjoying mine, I had momentarily forgotten that promise. My loving partner Nel, reminded me that God had planted this seed in my heart to help and now that I have already created a platform for readers, all that I have to do is to choose to commit in updating my past posts and writing relevant topics. 

Now, I am reliving my purpose: to help future lawyers reach their dreams.

 Dear reader, together, we can talk about topics that may help a lot of people. If you have inquiries and topics that you wanted me to discuss, feel free to comment it below or to email me at sjbinay@gmail.com and I'll discuss it here. 

Together. Let's create a world where no one is left behind.


Love, 

Atty. Joy 



x------------------------------------------------------------------------------x

I would just like to thank my partner Nel for reminding me of my purpose, for proofreading my posts, for updating the templates and for being very supportive in this passion of mine. Love, you are the kind of partner that I had long prayed for. Thank you. 



Comments

Popular Posts