Lazada Philippines
Lazada Philippines

Study Schedule: Joy Binay

So I am about to share my study schedule or my time table. 
I would like to reiterate that I am an ordinary student who wanted to become a lawyer. Before the Bar, I evaluated myself and concluded that at the rate of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, I am just a six or seven. But with my strategy and persistence, I will be the best level seven there is. I will give my all. I will not have any regret come November to March. Again, this is my sked. Please don't judge me and my desperation to pass. Haha.

My ideal time frame:
8 am-12nn STUDY
12-1: lunch siesta break
1-4 STUDY
4-5 BREAK
5-9 CHANGE LOCATION/ STUDY
9-10 BREAK
10-2am STUDY with chill moments. 
***not followed religiously. :) probably 5 times a week. Sunday is family day.

For my complete list of materials, Please refer to my previous post entitled, "All about that Books"

For my Bar Calendar, please refer to my previous post entitled, "Calendar Girl"

Note: have your syllabus at hand so you could check if the topic is included in the Bar Exams. 

FIRST READING (May) 
In my preferred order. 
Theme: self Assessment 

Remedial Law: Albano reviewer 2014
Criminal Law Boado Big Book
Mercantile Law Nani Perez
Taxation Law PM REYES tax.
Civil Law Albano Reviewer 2014
Political Law Albano Reviewer 2014
Labor Law Alcantara Labor Law
Legal Ethics cosico


SECOND READING (Mid June)
Bar Exams Order
Theme: Familiarize thyself with the enemy.

Codal and UPLC SILIMAN version by Dondee or any updated version
***since Siliman is arranged per topic or codal provision. I used it to focus (and put three stars) to provisions that are asked in the previous bar exams. This is to foresee the trend and be prepared for possible questions and answers. 

Poli
Labor
Civ
Tax
Merc
Crim
Rem
Ethics

THIRD READING (July)
Mirror
Theme: Polishing the foundation and recall ability
Notes and Book.
Sorry. I used my Ethics time for Rem
Rem: Riano Civil Procedure 1 and 2, CrimPro, Specpro Riano notes.
Crim Prosec Garcia Notes and all Peralta Notes (J. Peralta was the chairman)
Merc Justice Dimaampao book, JJ notes
Tax: Justice Dimaampao tax 1 & 2
Civ Rabuya Reviewer, Aligada Notes
Labor Golden Notes
Poli Gorospe Notes (cases) and Sandoval Notes

FOURTH READING (August) 
Bar Exam
Theme: Confidence building
Golden Notes and Beda Notes

Poli GN
Labor atty. Chan Notes
Civ LR NOTES, albano Notes, Beda Notes (i would have used GN if the font weren't too small)
Tax: Atty Domondon, Bar star Notes 
Merc Beda 
Crim GN
Rem GN and Beda (charts and tables) 
Ethics Codal again. 

FIFTH READING (September)
Anything I could get my hands on.
Recent Jurisprudence
Practice writing: legal ethics (instant review)

SIXTH READING
Chan Robles Notes and Lectures

SEVENTH:
Pre-week notes and lectures

EIGHT: 
Last Minute Tips.

***caveat: this is what I did during my Bar Review. This does not necessarily mean that this will work for you or that you have to do what I have done. You are free to make your own schedule based on your own pacing. 

If you are wondering why I had gone through this extent and not top the bar, I too have the same question. Joke! Well. To be honest and like I always said, I am just an ordinary girl who wants to be a lawyer. My mindset was that The 2014 Bar Exams is my finish line and I have to make it through regardless of my place. To be able to claim my title, I was willing to give everything I've got. So Dear Reader, how much do you want that title? How much are you willing to give? :)












Comments

  1. Hello! Thank you for sharing. This is of great help to me as I am a 3rd taker already. Your posts are so inspiring, it helped me get to my everyday study mode. Hahaha! I always read your posts to remind me of all the sacrifices I have made to be at this stage, and backing out is not an option. By the way, we have taken the same bar exam last 2014. hehehe! I took another one in 2015 but didn't make it. I hope and pray that 2017 will be my year. Anyway, continue to be an inspiration! Love lots, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betfred review - LuckyClub
    › betfred-review- luckyclub.live › betfred-review- Betfred is rated 4.1 out of 5 by our members and 30% of them said: "liked it". 18 votes: "liked it". 18+ Users have made a complaint. Betfred is an excellent choice for new customers. Betfred have a long

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts